Visiting churches: a tourist's vademecum
Dear Visitor, we would like to remind you that a Church:
- Is sacred to God, don ‘t forget it, never !!
- It a place of cult for the Christian community, if you see us praying, wait until we end or come later on.
- It’ s an house of prayer that gift us with its silence, switch off your cell phone and pray with us.
- It is very special and deserve respect, that’ s why an appropriate dressing and behaviour is requested, just as when you are guest of an important person.
- It’ s open to everyone and children are much welcome, take them by the hand and tech them what you are doing.
- It’ s a story to know, it is nice when someone explain it to you and help to appreciate its beauty on a discrete way and low voice with style.
- It’ s a place where lots of operas are preserved, before taking a pic or a video ask if it is permitted.
- It has many more interesting things and places to discover, however not all corners are open to the public, it could be forbidden or dangerous.
- It is a very delicate ambient and it easily damageable, so do not take “ souvenir” or writing. Leave as it is for the future visitors.
- It preserve a common patrimony, remember that the Christian community welcome you in his house, even if it seems to be in a museum you should respect some rules….
Dear visitor, we are grate for any time you entered in our churches, with your courtesy you help us to keep a climate of meditation, everybody will be able to pray, you too.